Welcome to MiCHN!
Michigan Christian Homeschool Network (MiCHN) provides information, instruction, and inspiration for Michigan's home educators.See How We Can Help
For the state of Michigan to be a place where Christian families have freedom to pass on their faith in Jesus Christ through Biblically-centered, parent-directed, home-based, privately-funded, life-long home discipleship.
To provide information, instruction, and inspiration for Michigan's home educators.
To become a hub in Michigan that the Lord Jesus can use to strengthen and empower the Christian home discipleship movement.
Homeschooling has been around since God’s creation of man. Throughout history we see parents faithfully following God’s command to disciple their children at home, but for many the idea of home education is a brand new and daunting idea. Something very foreign to how they were raised. Our goal at MICHN is to help parents […]
Join us next spring for our 37th annual Michigan Home Education Conference!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW FOR INCH 2020
Michigan's Inspirational Networking Conference for Homeschoolers (INCH)
May 15-16, 2020 in Lansing, MichiganGet More Info
- Conferences – Establishing Christ-centered events to educate, encourage, exhort, and equip Michigan’s home educating families.
- Communication – Casting vision and sharing home discipleship ideas, information, opportunities, and resources from a Biblical worldview.
- Connecting – Creating a state-wide community of Christian homeschooling families, networked and unified for encouragement, support, and mutual benefit.
- Cultivating Leadership – Assisting local Christian support groups and home discipleship ministries, equipping leaders, and building a strong leadership network throughout the state.
- Providing a consistent voice in the Capitol – Engaging legislators and monitoring public policy, ensuring our continued freedom to home educate in Michigan thru our partnership with Citizens for Traditional Values.
Homeschooling Christian Leaders of Michigan, join us for a weekend of encouragement and support. Please mark your calendar now: The Annual MICHN Fall Leader Fellowship will be held November 22 and 23, … Sign Up Now about Fall Leader Fellowship 2019
In Michigan, we currently have much freedom to choose homeschooling as a viable educational choice for our children, and homeschoolers are clearly protected under the law. This was not the case in the early days of the … Read More about Building Bridges with the Legislature