We at MICHN would like to share with you this free gift which we hope will assist you (whether new to homeschooling or a veteran) in laying out your plans for the upcoming schoolyear. 🙂 Please enjoy this Homeschool Planner and let us know if you have any further questions or if we can help […]
In today’s world, many families find themselves unexpectedly considering home education. School violence and bullying are on the rise. The political nature of public education has changed. And, now millions of children are at home in the face of the Coronavirus pandemic. No matter what your reasons are for starting, we’re here to help! Families […]
Join us next spring for our 38th annual Michigan Home Education Conference!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW FOR INCH 2021
Michigan's Inspirational Networking Conference for Homeschoolers (INCH)
May 20-22, 2021 in Lansing, Michigan
- Conferences – We host over 2,000 attendees in Lansing annually on the third weekend of May at our two day INCH Conference- the Inspirational Networking Conference for Homeschoolers. INCH is a Christ-centered event established to educate, encourage, exhort, and equip Michigan’s home educating families, with a focus on Biblical home discipleship. We also offer smaller “INCH on the Road” conferences around the state throughout the year.
- Communication – We are connected to over 5,000 homeschooling families throughout the state, whom we regularly touch through email and social media, casting vision and sharing home education and discipleship ideas, information, opportunities, & resources from a Biblical worldview.
- Connections – Creating a state-wide community of Christian homeschooling families, networked through our 9 regional representatives and hundreds of homeschool leaders, unified for encouragement, support, and mutual benefit.
- Leadership – Assisting local Christian homeschool support groups and home discipleship ministries, equipping leaders at annual retreats and training events, building a strong leadership network throughout the state.
- A consistent voice in the Capitol – Continually engaging legislators and monitoring public policy through our legislative liaisons, encouraging homeschool families to connect with their legislators and participate in the political process, and offering our annual Day Under the Dome: Homeschool Day at the Capitol event – all to ensure our continued freedom to home educate in Michigan.
Michigan Christian Homeschool Network (MiCHN) is a 501-c-3 not-for-profit ministry. Your donations are tax deductible. You can make a one-time, or recurring donation, of any amount. To learn more about who MiCHN is, and the … Sign Up Now about Donate
In Michigan, we currently have much freedom to choose homeschooling as a viable educational choice for our children, and homeschoolers are clearly protected under the law. This was not the case in the early days of the … Read More about Building Bridges with the Legislature