Welcome to 2020 Catch the Vision INCH conference.
We have three exhibitor options this year… Whether you are a homeschool curriculum writer, vendor of homeschool helps, camp, college, trade school, or military recruiter, or just have some cool resources or services to offer homeschool families, we have a place for you at INCH 2020! Below are the links to our various options.
- Join us in our main exhibit hall both Friday and Saturday if you have something to sell or share with home school families. If you have never been a vendor at our conference, please check out the links at the bottom of this page and apply, so we can help you promote your business to homeschool families.
[If you are a returning INCH exhibitor check your email for a renewal link or email us at [email protected]]
2. This year we have a new opportunity on Friday morning from 9am to 12noon- the Enrichment Fair, targeting specifically families with elementary aged children. This is for you to showcase experiences and resources that will supplement a family’s home education journey. If you have a hands on experience that you would like to share during this abbreviated time, please sign up here:
3. We will also be hosting our college and career fair, Jumpstart Your Future, again this year, on Friday from 3-5 pm. This is for you if you are a college, ministry, trade school, military recruiter, or have another post high school opportunity to share with our targeted audience of homeschool families with teens or young adults.
Welcome to our exhibitor hall, we are excited to have you join us this Spring. For new applicants please fill out the following form.
Each booth space is 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.) and includes the following:
8’ high draped backdrop
One 8’ x 30” table
Two folding chairs.
Table covering, carpeting, additional tables/chairs, and other extra services are available for an additional fee from the exclusive service provider.
CONFERENCE DATES Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, 2020
CONFERENCE SITE Lansing Center 333 E Michigan Ave, Lansing MI 48933
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS 12:00 PM—7:00 PM Friday, 10:00 AM—5:00 PM Saturday
BOOTHS MUST BE STAFFED DURING ALL EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
EXHIBITOR SET UP TIMES Thursday, May 14, 5:00 PM—8:30 PM; Friday, May 15, 8:00 AM—12:00 PM
STAGING AREA Lansing Center Loading Dock Enter off South Cedar Street *No inside Parking TEAR-DOWN/MOVE-OUT Saturday May 16 5:00 PM—7:00 PM. NOTE: Early tear-down prior to 5:00 PM Saturday is not permitted.
NON-CORNER BOOTH RENTAL $325 per booth—application received by January 15, 2020; $375 per booth—application received after January 15, 2020
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION BOOTH RENTAL $150 per booth—application received by January 15, 2020; $200 per booth—application received after January 15, 2020
YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR BOOTH RENTAL (Students or Graduates ages 11-24 selling products or services they have created) $150 per booth—application received by January 15, 2020; $200 per booth—application received after January 15, 2020
CORNER BOOTH RENTAL $50 additional fee
END CAP BOOTH RENTAL (2 spaces at the end of a row) $100 additional fee
ADDITIONAL CHARGES $50 per Skirted Table; $55 for Electricity ($80 if ordered on-site); Internet paid for on-site to Lansing Center
- INCH provides an opportunity for exhibitors and others to participate in our Conference Goody Bag, which is distributed to our conference attendees, one per family. We will be assembling 1,000 goody bags for the 2020 Conference. If you wish to participate in the Goody Bags, just click the link below to complete the Goody Bag form, pay the appropriate fee ($40 for exhibitors, $60 for those not exhibiting at the Conference), then send 1000 copies/items to this address: INCH Goody Bags c/o Mary Hoch, 1721 Schoolhouse Rd, Lansing, MI 48917. All payments and materials must be received no later than Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
- Goody Bag Form
- The INCH Conference Program is a high-quality booklet that Conference attendees receive at check-in. Advertising in the Program is a great way to let attendees know about your business, product, or service. The 2020 Conference Program Media kit contains information about the types of advertisements that we allow, ad specs, rates, and an advertising contract.
- Program Advertising
- INCH Conference Sponsorships are an excellent opportunity for increased exposure to new and veteran homeschooling families, allowing you to showcase your products and services at an advanced level. Our sponsors receive outstanding brand exposure and exclusive benefits before, during, and after the Conference. We can work with you to find the best sponsorship package to support your business goals.