Fall Leader Fellowship is coming.
Homeschooling Christian leaders of Michigan sign up now to join us for a weekend of encouragement and support.
Welcome to MiCHN!
Greetings and Blessings to you from Michigan Christian Homeschool Network (MiCHN)! We are so excited that you found us, and we hope you stop to look around and make yourself at home. MiCHN (formerly INCH) exists to come alongside families who want to see Christ glorified from one generation to the next. It is our sincere prayer that God will use every aspect of our ministry, including this website, for that purpose! We long to see Jesus Christ exalted as one generation proclaims His great mercies to the next. MiCHN believes that homeschooling is uniquely suited to this purpose, and we pray that the Lord would find us faithful in that task.
For the state of Michigan to be a place where Christian families have freedom to pass on their faith in Jesus Christ through Biblically-centered, parent-directed, home-based, privately-funded, life-long home discipleship
To provide information, instruction, and inspiration for Michigan’s home educators.
To become a hub in Michigan that the Lord Jesus can use to strengthen and empower the Christian home discipleship movement, through:
- Conferences – Establishing Christ-centered events to educate, encourage, exhort, and equip Michigan’s home educating families.
- Communication – Casting vision and sharing home discipleship ideas, information, opportunities, & resources from a Biblical worldview.
- Connecting – Creating a state-wide community of Christian homeschooling families, networked and unified for encouragement, support, and mutual benefit.
- Cultivating Leadership – Assisting local Christian support groups and home discipleship ministries, equipping leaders, and building a strong leadership network throughout the state.
- Providing a consistent voice in the Capitol – Engaging legislators and monitoring public policy, ensuring our continued freedom to home educate in Michigan thru our partnership with Citizens for Traditional Values.